As per art. 66 of DPR 11.7.1980, no. 382, our University's objective is to strengthen its ties with local communities and territory, offering quality services that enhance academic skills, following its scientific and teaching function and within its institutional and statutory purposes. More and more public and private bodies are turning to the university to commission projects, research, and consultancy in the university's many areas of expertise.
The services that can be performed on behalf of third parties, as provided for in the relevant Sapienza Regulations, may concern:
- research and consultancy activities oriented to the formulation of technical and/or scientific opinions, feasibility studies, technical and scientific assistance, development and/or implementation of prototype systems and their qualification, research and development studies;
- training and/or professional updating activities, provided through the design and/or organisation and execution of courses, seminars, conferences, conventions, training courses not issuing university training credits (CFU);
- design activities, technical-administrative support, coordination during the design and execution phases provided for by the regulations on safety and health to be implemented in temporary or mobile construction sites, testing;
- clinical-pharmacological experimentation activities, without prejudice to the rules relating to the reference companies or facilities under an agreement under art. 3 of the Prime Ministerial Decree of May 24, 2001, for which the rules laid down for healthcare companies apply;
- services for which a payment is requested or for which a tariff must be set and established by the Cost Centres concerned, by their respective deliberating bodies.
The Agreements and Relations with Companies and Territory Unit supports autonomous contractual activities of the University's Cost Centres on research and/or all related activities.
In particular, through the following activities:
- standardisation of procedures, approval of new contractual instruments and preparation of guidelines;
- support for the drafting of contracts, following the indications provided by the Regulations;
- monitoring and repository of contracts entered into independently by the University's Cost Centres.
Research and Technology Transfer Area
Enhancement and Technology Transfer Office
Head of Office
+39 06 4991 0855
Agreements and Relations with Companies and Territory Unit
Simona de Martino
+39 06 4969 0388
+39 06 4991 0644
+39 06 4991 0138
+39 06 4991 0984
Monday - Wednesday - Friday: 10.00 am -12.00 noon
Tuesday - Thursday: 2:30 pm - 3:45 pm
Mezzanine Floor - Room 4