This section lists opportunities for Sapienza students interested in traineeships and internships abroad.
- Erasmus + Traineeship – for students on Bachelors, Masters and PhD Programmes at all faculties
- Unipharma-Graduates – for Masters and PhD Students studying pharmaceutics and bio-technologies
- Talent Lab – for students in scientific and technical faculties who wish to attend a traineeship in China
- Vulcanus - for students in scientific and technical faculties who wish to attend a traineeship in Japan
- Coasit – for recent humanities graduates who wish to work as language teaching assistants in Australia
- EURES Targeted Mobility Scheme (TMS)