[news] Important information for outgoing students leaving under the Erasmus + EU a.y. 2020-21 call for applications in the second semester.
Due to the extension of the COVID 19 emergency measures, students selected to carry out a mobility period abroad in the second semester of the academic year 2020-21 can request their departure to be rescheduled to the following academic year.
The student has to complete their mobility by September 30, 2022. However, the rescheduling for a later date will be subject to the willingness of the host institutions to accept it.
This section lists opportunities for Sapienza students interested in traineeships and internships abroad.
- Erasmus + Traineeship – for students on Bachelors, Masters and PhD Programmes at all faculties
- Unipharma-Graduates – for Masters and PhD Students studying pharmaceutics and bio-technologies
- Talent Lab – for students in scientific and technical faculties who wish to attend a traineeship in China
- Vulcanus - for students in scientific and technical faculties who wish to attend a traineeship in Japan
- Coasit – for recent humanities graduates who wish to work as language teaching assistants in Australia
- EURES Targeted Mobility Scheme (TMS)