1. Application for reimbursement. Students may apply for the reimbursement of not due tuition fees or additional fees, if any (for the current academic year only) and paid within the deadline, by submitting to the reference Student Affairs Office an application carrying a stamp duty on the “Rimborso” form available at www.uniroma1.it in the “Student Forms” section. The application shall include:
- the reason for the claim for reimbursement;
- a statement, made under the students’ own responsibility, that the amount for which the refund is claimed was not included in the deductions for personal income tax (IRPEF) purposes and that for this amount no reimbursements, reliefs or contributions have been claimed from, or granted by, any Administrations, Public or private institutions at any title to that student or to his/her family members or cohabitants even without any kinship.
2. Submission procedures. The application, carrying a stamp duty, must be submitted from the students’ institutional email account to the email address of the reference Student Affairs Office by using the “Rimborso” form available at Sapienza website in the “Student Forms” section. Before submitting the application, students must check on Infostud whether their IBAN and valid identity document have been correctly uploaded in the Profile>Personal Documents section.
3. Credit for subsequent payments. Instead of a reimbursement, students may request that such amount be turned into a credit for subsequent payments.
4. Non-reimbursable amounts. Amounts paid by mistake for any reason whatsoever, should they refer to academic years other than the current one, will not be reimbursed.
If a reimbursement is to be made due to a mistake of the University, the eligible students shall carry out all the accomplishments that may be necessary, if any, to regularise their tax status or their household’s in case some personal tax income deductions had been granted based on the sums paid.
On no account will the amounts paid to take admission tests to degree programmes be reimbursed.
Reimbursements of tuition fees are not inclusive of the regional tax and the stamp duty, if any.
5. Deadlines. After January 31, 2022, students will forfeit their right to claim the reimbursement of any amounts paid in the 2020-2021 academic year.
6. € 30 deduction. Non-official reimbursements, that are considered as individual services upon students’ request pursuant to Law no. 232/2016, will be subject to a € 30 deduction by way of administrative costs.