Admission Tests for Restricted Access Degree Programmes – Infostud
Read the Calls on the Course Catalogue
Please carefully read the call instructions on course catalogue to complete your registration for the admission tests correctly.
Please note: some programmes (Medicine, Engineering, etc.) have specific procedures detailed in the calls.
You will find the details on tests, rankings and lessons schedules in the course catalogue.
Print the Fee Slip
The system will ask you to insert the code on the Call.
- If you’re not registered go to registration
- Login with your student number and password
- Click on CORSI DI LAUREA
- Click on ACCESSO AI CORSI
- Insert the code from the relevant call
- Click on “PROSEGUI” and print the slip
- Pay the slip at any Unicredit Bank branch: Instructions
After paying the fees, you are enrolled in the Admission test and need not do anything else (unless specified in the relevant call).
You can enrol in more than one test by paying the fee for each test
Your receipt is valid as:
- €35 registration fee (or other fee that the call requires)
- Personal data self-certification
- Application form (unless differently stated in the call)
For further information: Go to the tutorial (PDF, in Italian)