Admission tests for restricted access degree programmes– Infostud
Please read carefully the instruction on the Call of your chosen graduation programme.
Some programmes (medicine, engineering…) have their own procedures. Details will be found in their Calls.
In the catalogue you will find the details on tests, rankings and lessons schedules.
At the end of your request you will print a form which includes:
- A form with 35.00 euros enrolment fee (or whatever fee the Call requires)
- Personal data self certification
- Application form (unless differently stated in the call)
The system will ask you to insert the code on the Call
- If you’re not registered go to registration
- Login with your matriculation number and password
- Go to Bachelor’s and Master’s degree programmes
- Click on admission to programmes
- Insert the code on the Call of your choice
- Click on Next and print the form
- Pay the form to a Unicredit bank Istructions
- After paying the fees form you are enrolled in an Admission test.
You can errol in more tests paying a fee form for each test
Go to the tutorial (in italian)