Annual Reports of the Evaluation Committee
This page includes the Evaluation Committee Reports (in italian, NVA) that Sapienza drafts yearly with the evaluation activities sent to University Bodies and Miur
For the years 2005-2012 the Evaluation Committee Reports have been drafted in agreement with what stated in Law n. 370, Oct. 19, 1999 which mainly concerned the career dynamics of the members of our University, the opinions of the attending students, the application of the reforms that followed one another in the didactic field, the research activities.
From year to year the Committee has dealt with specific topics such as: the university information system, student support services, library services, PhDs, the internal quality assurance, the positioning of Sapienza in national and international rankings, masters and advanced training courses, the perspectives of life long learning, the activities of internationalization of didactics and research, the accounting and budget system.
From 2013 the Reportd of the Committee have been following the guidelines stated in ANVUR (Jan. 9, 2013) which focuses on:
- the overall effectiveness of the Quality Assurance Management for Didactics and Research;
- the organization and the documented activity of the Quality Presidium, to ensure they are structured effectively;
- the organization of the University and its internal organization, to ensure that what is planned and foreseen by the Degree Programmes and Departments is effectively monitored in a systematic and documented way;
- the persistence of quantitative and qualitative requisites for the initial and periodic accreditation of study courses and faculties;
- the governing bodies of Degree Programs and the University’s, to ensure they consider the activities of the Presidium of Quality and the evaluations and proposals made by the Joint Teaching-Student Committees;
- the Review Reports of the training activities, to ensure they are drafted correctly and used to identify and remove all obstacles to the good performance of educational activities.