Every year Sapienza University of Rome finances international cooperation projects with university institutions in developing countries through a special call for proposals.
Objective of the Call
Promote Sapienza’s capacity and institutional building actions to strengthen institutional competences and the management of partner universities.
Admissible cooperation projects with partner universities address the countries listed in the “Eligible Countries” attachment.
- Pilot projects or feasibility studies preliminary to project presentation for funding in Europe or internationally with Sapienza as the coordinator or co-coordinator (if the coordinator is partner of the beneficiary country);
- Complementary project activities that have already been financed nationally (MAECI, AICS etc), or at the Europen and/or international level, to co-finance additional innovative actions that were not planned at the moment of drafting the financial proposal. In this case, you will have to attach all financial documents or indicate the grant agreement identifiers;
- Networking and exchange of good practices amongst Universities in Europe and developing countries to develop intensive winter/summer school advanced courses at local partner universities.
- Project relevance
- Conformity of the project to geographical priorities
- Design quality and implementation methods
- Quality of the partnership
- Impact and sustainability
- Quality of mobility and training pathways
Further Information: firstname.lastname@example.org
Palazzina Tumminelli (CU007) - Second Floor
Entrance: Viale dell'Università 36 - Varco 3