Erasmus Staff Week for Libraries and Learning centers 2018 - Programme
Libraries ⇆ Research. Erasmus Staff Week for Libraries and Learning centers 2018
18 June - Partenone Hall – Museum of Classical Art, Sapienza campus (14:00-19:00)
14.30-16.00 Welcome from Sapienza Governance
- Prof. Luciano Saso, Vice-Rector for European University Networks and Erasmus Institutional Coordinator
- Erasmus Office - International Office
- Prof. Giovanni Solimine, Library System President
- Adriana Magarotto: The Sapienza Library System
16.00-18.00 Participants’ self-introduction (5 minutes max)
18.00-18.45 Welcome cheers
19.00 Coro MuSa conducted by Paolo Camiz.
19 June – Lucchesi Hall – Department of Earth Sciences, Sapienza campus (9:00-17:45)
9:30-10:30 Libraries supporting research – Open access, Institutional and Digital Repositories. Part 1. Chair: Ezio Tarantino
Speakers: • Anamaria Helgiu (Universitatea de Medicină și Farmacie Târgu-Mureș): Digital Repository and Open Access at the Library of the University of Medicine and Pharmacy of Tîrgu Mureș.
• Zaneta Florianova (Univerzita Karlova): Czech digital physics library.
10.30-10.50 Coffee break
10.50-12.30 Libraries supporting research – Open access, Institutional and Digital Repositories. Part 2. Chair: Ezio Tarantino
Speakers: • Lijana Lunskutė (Lietuvos sveikatos mokslų universitetas): LUHS Library Repository for the University Community.
• Jakub Bajer (Politechnika Poznańska): Science Information System of Poznan University of Technology (PUT SIS) – Towards Complex e-Service for Management of University Research Outcomes.
• Angela Di Iorio (Sapienza Library System): A cultural digitization workflow for Sapienza Libraries
• Roberto Raieli (Sapienza Library System): The ideals of Open Journal Systems and the Sapienza project.
• Weronika Kubrak (Politechnika Warszawska): Warsaw University of Technology Base of Knowledge – Institutional Repository.
14.00-16.30 Libraries supporting research – Open access, Institutional and Digital Repositories. Part 3.
Speaker: • Sofie Demir (Ersta Sköndal Bräcke University College): Open access and repositories.
• Aurélie Fichot (Sciences Po Grenoble): Sciences Po Grenoble library and Research.
• Daiva Steponavičienė (Kauno technologijos universitetas): Academic Library Services as Research Support at Kaunas University of Technology
16:30-17:45 Architectural tour of Sapienza
20 June - Hall 15 (2nd floor) – Faculty of Architecture, via Antonio Gramsci 53 (9:00-16:00)
9:00-10:30 Libraries supporting research – Data management, data literacy, and libraries impact on research outputs. Part 1. Chair: Laura Armiero
Speakers: • Ezio Tarantino (Library Director, DIAEE, Sapienza): Institutional repositories and new tasks for librarians. Opportunity or challenge?
• Carolina Schultz (Tallinna Ülikooli Akadeemiline Raamatukogu): Estonian research libraries and data management.
• Rasa Dovidonytė (Kaunas University of Technology): Towards Research Data Management Training at Kaunas University of Technology.
• Ewa Kaniewska (Uniwersytet im. Adama Mickiewicza w Poznaniu): Library workshops as support tool in the scientific career
10:30-11:00 Coffee break
11:00-11:30 Library visit
11:30-13:00 Libraries supporting research – Data management, data literacy, and libraries impact on research outputs. Part 2
Speakers: • Kerry Webb (University of Reading): Research Support Skills: Implementing a new training programme for subject librarians.
• Clémentine Pailhès (Université Claude Bernard - Lyon 1): Step by step: identifying and being identified as a service supporting research.
• Alexandra Beyer (Hochschule Weihenstephan-Triesdorf): Hochschule Weihenstephan-Triesdorf-The library. Literature research offers.
• Tiziana Valente (Queen Mary University of London): Developing ILS for Researchers: the role of TLS Team at QMUL.
14:00-16:00 Cultural activities: Valle Giulia and the Japan Foundation in Rome;
21 June - Geotechnics Hall (cloister, 3 floor) - DISG Library, via Eudossiana 18 (9.00-13.00)
9:00-10:15 Libraries doing research – Projects and experiences. Part 1. Chair: Mary Joan Crowley
Speakers: • Claudio Leone (SUB Göttingen): Göttingen State and University Library: DARIAH- DE’s digital research infrastructure for the arts and humanities and the services for enhanced research of the eResearch Alliance at Göttingen University Campus.
• Maria Lujan Ortega (Universidad de Murcia): CRAI: Libraries of the University of Murcia, Spain.
• Antonella Cotugno (Physics Department Library, Sapienza): Physics Department archive management.
• Elisabetta Tamburini (Philosohy Library, Sapienza): Nilde: a software for the service of Document supply and Inter-Library Loan.
10:15-11:00 Coffee break and visit of San Pietro in Vincoli basilica.
11:00-13:00 Libraries doing research – Projects and experiences. Part 2.
Speakers: • Elisabeth Näverå (Högskolan Väst): The Interprofessional Way: Databases and Information Literacy as a Platform for Work-Integrated Learning.
• Astrid Olsson (Högskolan Väst): Benefits of a team work between researchers and librarians about collecting and comparing articles.
• Renata Močnik (Univerza v Mariboru): Library Information System and Information Literacy.
• Herminia Martins (Nova School of Business & Economics): 40 years…New Campus…New Library.
• Virgínia Silva (NOVA IMS): Joanina Library, a university library with three centuries.
• Isabel Pinto (NOVA IMS): NOVAIMS Library current reality ... and the future?
• Renata Markauskienė (Viliniaus Kolegija): Researches are important for library.
19:30 Social dinner at Da Marcello, via dei Campani 12
22 June - Marco Polo Compound (9:00-12:00)
9:00-10:30 Oriental studies Library: projects and collaborations. Visit of Marco Polo Compound
10:30-11:00 Coffee break
10:45-12:00 Closing session: Making a point of the week. Final questions and greetings.