Italian University Housing Area
The Italian University Housing Area job is:
- Organization, support and accounting and amministrative management of the university residences;
- Stipulation of agreements with outer services to increase the amount of residences for students;
- Promotion of services on hospitality provided by the university;
- Guarantee a correct behaviour of the residences guests, and the residences themselves;
- Periodical quality check;
This area also promotes agreements with private structures offering housing services to students.
Last selection application closed on April 30, 2018.
For further information, please visit: http://www.uniroma1.it/alloggi-mense