Master - Final Exam
To be admitted at the finla exam students must:
- have acquired the number of credits required by the individual course details;
- be up to date with payments (access fee, registration fee and fee for final exam);
- have filled the Almalaurea questionnaire.
For the payment of the final exam fee, before taking the exam the student must:
- prepare the payment form that can be downloaded from Infostud 2.0 by following the instructions below: log in with your serial number and password at https://www.uniroma1.it/it/pagina-strutturale/laureati - click on: MASTER - FEES: Final Exam - PRINT;
- pay the fees according to the normative stated on the webpage: https://www.uniroma1.it/it/pagina/come-pagare
We remind you that for online payment it is necessary to fill in the online form by entering the data on the Infostud bulletin. The circuits allowed for online payment are VISA and MASTERCARD.
The bulleting has an emission date which is also an expiring date, only for online and bank payments (ex: issue date 01 October 2018 to be used, only for filing purposes, as expiry date 01 October 2018).
If a student has not yet taken the final examination of the Master and must enroll in another course of study in the following academic year, the Master final examination fee must still be paid before enrollment in the new course.
As for the Almalaurea questionnaire, it must be completed by following the instructions at https://www.almalaurea.it/ in the section GRADUATES - CV and Questionnaire:
- students who still don't have a CV in the Almalaurea database will have to enrol in the system;
- students who have a CV in the Almalaurea database will habe to update it logging in the system: in the section GRADUATES - CV and Questionnaire
Those who have lost the AlmaLaurea credentials can retrieve them using the tool on the login page.
In case of problems during registration, you can write to firstname.lastname@example.org or call the toll-free number 800/720772.
After completing the questionnaire it is necessary to print the relative receipt that must be delivered to the spokepersons/tutor/Director of the Master Courses before taking the final exam.
The receipt of the final exam fee payment and the receipt of the Almalaurea questionnaire must be delivered to the contact persons of the Master (Director, Tutor, reference teachers, etc) during the final examination.