Self-reporting for Students with COVID-19
All information for students who have been tested positive for COVID-19
If you are a Sapienza student and have been tested positive for COVID-19, please do as follows:
- Fill in the "Confidential report on COVID-19 confirmed case for Sapienza Students" and the Data Protection Policy in full. Please fill in all fields carefully.
- If you have had other contacts at Sapienza, apart from the educational activities you have listed in the report, please fill in the "Confirmed case Contact List".
- professors whose lectures you have been attending;
- You programme Coordinator;
- Your Faculty Dean;
- Your Department Director.
Data are collected as requested by the Prevention Department of ASL RM1 and are processed exclusively for the purposes referred to in art. 6 letter d) of GDPR no. 2016/679.
P011.2_C REV. 00 DEL 28.10.2020
Sapienza contact person for COVID-19
(T) 06 4969 41 76 (ext. 34176)
(T) 06 4969 41 83 (ext. 34183)
(M) 334 113 00 58 (for emergencies only)