Vaccination for Sapienza students
Sapienza students residing in Italy and Sapienza international student with a tax code (codice fiscale) recognised in Italy and a medical domicile in Italy (General Practitioner in the country)
can book their COVID-19 vaccine (Moderna mRNA vaccine -Spikevax) at https://www.supersaas.it/schedule/login/infosapienza/vaccini3 and get vaccinated on February, 16,17 and 18, 2022.
Location: "George Eastman" Presidio odontoiatrico, Viale Regina Elena, 287b (left side of the building, after the stairs)
Time: from 2:00 om to 4:00 pm (four 30-minute daily sessions, up to 38 bookings per session)
Remember to bring along:
- ID card and health insurance card (tessera sanitaria) (compulsory);
- information on previous vaccinations (date, place and vaccine batch number);
- printed, filled in and signed consent form and medical history sheet.
- Personal data processing for the booking system (pdf in Italian)
- Information on the vaccine (pdf_in Italian)
- Print and fill in the personal data consent form (pdf in Italian)
- Print and fill in your medical history sheet (pdf_in Italian)
Stay home if you have fever or symptoms associated with Covid-19