Chemist - State Exam
You can register for the Chemist State Exam if you have one of the following degrees:
- Current Academic System Degrees: LM-13, LM-54, LM-71 (DM 270/04), 62/S, 81/S, 14/S (DM 509/99).
- Previous Academic System Degrees: Degrees in Chemistry, Industrial Chemistry, Chemistry and Pharmaceutical Technology, Pharmacy.
Please note: All candidates are admitted to the examination, pending evaluation of requisites. The administration will exclude all candidates who do not hold the necessary degrees. Candidates who have provided false or misleading information will be automatically excluded from participation in state exams; if the exam has already been taken, the results will be invalidated, and no fees will be returned. Naturally, candidates who provide false and/or misleading information are subject to current legislative measures (Art. 76 - D.P.R. 445/2000).
The State Exam includes the following tests (Art. 37 - DPR 328/01):
- a written test on applied chemistry;
- a written test on industrial or pharmaceutical chemistry (candidate preference);
- an oral test on the subjects addressed by the written tests, relative legislation and professional deontology;
- a practical test on chemical analysis.
To register for the state exam, please follow the directions provided at Registration Procedure
First Session 2019
Location: Department of Chemistry – Cannizzaro Building
Oral examination - 1 July 2019 - 09:00 - Sala Parravano
Prof. Carlo Galli
Prof.ssa Alessandra Gentili, Dott. Fabrizio Martinelli, Dott. Marco Di Luigi, Dott.ssa Patrizia Verduchi
Administrative Secretary: Cristina Tirilli