Faculty of Architecture Student Offices
2020-21 academic year extended - May 2022 graduation session
2021-22 “fuoricorso” students (students enrolled beyond the regular duration of the course) must apply for graduation in SESSION VII (7th) of the 2020-21 academic year.
- regularly enrolled (3rd year Bachelor’s, 2nd year Master’s, 5th year Single-cycle)
- part-time in the 2021-22 a. y.;
- who have joined the Erasmus programme and sat exams valid for the 2021-22 a.y. at the destination university;
- who have paid a lump sum in the 2020-21 a.y. as a result of a “sospensione di fatto” (de facto suspension)
must apply in 2021-22 SESSION II
Are you a LazioDisco Scholarship winner in 2021-2022? You have 2 options:
You can graduate in 2020-21 SESSION VII, but you will lose your LazioDisco Scholarship and will have to return any already received instalments of the scholarship to LazioDisco;
You can graduate in 2021-22 SESSION II, you will not benefit from the extension, but you can keep your LazioDisco grant.
If the graduation application has been presented in the wrong session, please urgently mail your Student Affairs Office at email@example.com
Click here for more information and details.
Single-cycle Master's degree programme in Architecture and Architectural Sciences Bachelor's degree programme 2021-22: list of filled vacancies
Admission list to the year following the first year of Single-cycle Master's degree programme in Architecture and Bachelor's degree programme in Architectural Sciences has been published in the Downloads section (in Italian)
Student identification procedure - Online exams
Student identification procedure will be carried out via Skype at segreteria.architettura on:
Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday from 8:30 am to 1 pm and from 2:30 pm to 3:30 pm;
Friday from 8:30 am to 1 pm.
Please click on the following page for student identification procedures Click on the page
Covid 19 - Student Affairs Office Services (11/03/2020 Update)
Please click on the following page for more information and updates about our current services Click on the page
Student Offices manages students careers from their enrollment to their degree.
You can contact your Students Office for:
- General Information
- Updates in your career (interruprions, transfers...)
- Password Recovery
Students Offices reply:
- via email (please, state your name, surname, matriculation number. For specific information it's required a copy of your ID)
- via Skype
- at the Help Desk
Third people, if delegated, can make requests for other students at the Help Desk. (To be delegated they must present a copy of the students ID, theirs, and a signed proxy)
Please, use the institutional email
Graduation Calendar, deadlines and procedures are in the Graduands Reminder. Please read it before submitting your Degree Application
- If you are enrolled at Sapienza, please write to us with your university account (lastname.studentnumber@
- If you need to activate your university e-mail account, go to activate university e-mail
- If you are requesting a password reset or information on payments or your university career, please include a copy or photo from an valid form of ID.
Mon/Wed/Fri 8:30 am – 12:00 (noon)
Tues/Thurs 8:30 am – 4:30 pm
2020 closing days
- June 1st
- August from 10th to 17th
- December 7th, 24th, 31st