International Agreements Database – IADB
The new International Agreements Database of Sapienza University of Rome is part of the current innovation process, implemented, first of all, through the digitisation of public administrations (PAs). For Sapienza, too, digitisation means simplification and digital public services. On the one hand, it is a strategic necessity aimed at improving Sapienza administration's internal efficiency and effectiveness and, on the other hand, a way of guaranteeing the knowledge of the PA's information heritage favouring social control and continuous improvement.
The International Agreements Database contains all the agreements between Sapienza and international universities worldwide, categorised as follows:
- Framework agreements, signed by the Rector, to which executive protocols are linked;
- Specific agreements, signed by the Rector;
- Various types of agreements, signed by the Rector;
- multilateral agreements, signed by the Rector;
- Executive protocol, signed by the departmental authorities;
- Bilateral agreements on student mobility, signed by the Rector or the Dean of Faculty.
International Agreement Unit
Head of Unit
Giovanni Maria Vianello
(+39) 06 49910785
(+39) 06 49910950
Palazzina Tumminelli (CU007) - 2nd floor
Piazzale Aldo Moro, 5