Joining Inter-University Centres
The activities of the Inter-University Centres (I.C.), which are regulated by art. 91 of D.P.R. 382/80, may be linked to participation in targeted scientific projects that our University carries out based on contracts or agreements.
The proposal to set up a new inter-university centre or to join an existing centre must be submitted to the ASURTT Agreements and Relations with companies and communities Unit in order to be submitted, after a preliminary investigation, to the Joint Commission of Centres and Consortia and then to the Government Bodies.
The Inter-University Centre Guidelines define:
- the procedures for setting up and/or joining an Inter-University Centre;
- the content of the Convention establishing the Centre;
- the Bodies of the Centre;
- the procedures for renewing an Inter-University Centre;
- accounting management;
- Monitoring: obligations and fulfilments of Sapienza representatives within the Inter-University Centre;
- annulment and deactivation.
Please, visit the Italian version of this page for more details and information
Research and Technology Transfer Area
Innovation and Technology Transfer Office
Head of Office
+39 06 4991 0855
Agreements and Relations with companies and communities Unit
Simona de Martino
+39 06 4969 0388
+39 06 4991 0138
+39 06 4991 0644
+39 06 4991 0984