Property, Assets and Bursar’s Area
Sapienza owns an impressive real estate heritage which spans from the Città Universitaria to the neighboring Scarpa Street, Castro Laurenziano and District San Lorenzo and, to some extent also the metropolitan area of region Lazio.
The University has aquired over the years a huge role in the territory mangement and transformation, in collaboration with Regione Lazio local authorities, that have structured, from the '90s, the developement and improvement of single areas where have been created new degree courses in Civitavecchia, Rieti, Frosinone and a new University branch in Latina.
The Property, Assets and Bursar’s Area is structured into different Offices related to different Areas (as shown in the box on the right).
The Administrative Office gives support to the Area Manager and is involved in:
- The administration of internal and external relations;
- Preparatory works and deadlines, meetings and management of relationships with the Area Staff;
- The management of the Area Staff records;
- The computer reports and file archives, such as incoming and outgoing correspondance;
- Planning and budgeting forecasting activities;
- Coordination among Offices and Areas, and achieved results collection.