Requirements and personal knowledge assessment (master's degrees)
Please note: the results of the assessments will be emailed at the address uploaded on Infostud
At the end of your request you will print a form which includes:
- A form with 10.00 euros enrolment fee
- Personal data self certification
To apply for assessments for more than one course, the student must print out and pay a slip for each course.
The access requirement can be found on the Master’s degree webpage
The system will ask you to type in your course code
- Login with your student ID number and password (or SPID for Italian citizens)
- Go to Bachelor’s and Master’s degree programmes
- Click on admission to programmes
- Type in your course code
- Click on Next and print the form
- Pay the form via PagoPA (How to pay)
Note for graduands: If you have not yet obtained your degree at the time the slip is printed, you will have to type in the degree you are about to get on Profile>University Degrees and then tick 'Laureando'