Sapienza's centre for victims of violence
Sapienza's centre for victims of violence (Centro antiviolenza - CAV) is at Viale dello Scalo San Lorenzo 61/B, Rome; it is open from Monday to Friday from 10 am to 1 pm and 2 pm to 6 pm and is run by the national voluntary association Telefono Rosa.
It offers the following services, free of charge:
- telephone and preliminary interviews to identify needs and emergencies;
- individual psychological support or in mutual aid groups, also in cooperation with hospital facilities and territorial services;
- support for underage children who are victims of witnessing violence;
- work orientation;
- autonomy orientation pathway;
- direct links with shelters and other centres and institutions;
- pathway out of violence.
To get in touch, please email email@example.com or call +39 366 5479783. All services are also provided in English.
CAV was inaugurated in July 2022.