Emergencies at Sapienza
- Exclusively for emergencies, such as:
- Fires or other similar dangers;
- First aid for Sapienza employees or users;
- Theft or damage to Sapienza property;
- Public order within Sapienza premises;
- Flooding or other health hazards;
- Mobility and traffic problems.
You can call the following numbers:
- 8108 (landline only)
- 06 49694233 (mobile phone)
- 800 811 192 (landline and mobile)
For security needs or problems, please call the 24-hour Centrale Operativa di Ateneo: 0649694231 (extension: 34231).
Sapienza's Centre for victims of violence
Please click here for more information
Safety, Security and Work-related injuries Offices
The Security Office is in charge of planning, coordinating and monitoring all security-related activities within the University. Click here for more information and details.
The Ufficio Speciale Prevenzione, Protezione e Alta Vigilanza (Special Office for Prevention, Protection and Supervision) is responsible for Health and Safety issues.
Information on safety in the workplace and emergency management, relevant legislation, training courses provided and material made available to internal staff are published on the Health and Safety at Work Portal (in Italian)
The Settore Strutture, processi e benessere organizzativo handles relations with the Istituto Nazionale delle Assicurazioni relating to Sapienza's obligations as an employer, legal aspects and administrative procedures concerning accidents at work and professional illnesses of all professional figures who have working relations with the University.