Security Management Sector
The Security Management Sector established university policy and strategic guidelines for security in conformity with the university mission and the request of the university governance.
In particular, the Security Management Sector:
- Establish rules, regulations and procedures to be adopted to manage issues concerning ordinary and emergency security conditions;
- Identify general guidelines defining countermeasures against risk (organizational, technological and operative) and their management;
- Establish technical standards concerning the use of technology for physical security and their maintenance, develop plans and requests for outsourced security systems and services;
- Periodically audits the university security management model;
- Promote and communicate, at all levels, a culture of security, transversally and in a multidisciplinary manner to all stakeholders, also with training courses.