Student Orientation Unit
The Student Orientation Unit is responsible for:
- Coordination and administrative support of university orientation activities;
- Agreements with external orientation organisations and secondary schools;
- Educational orientation projects for high schools and parrticipation in incoming orientation events also at external venues;
- Implementation of orientation policies;
- Training orientation projects;
- Coordination and support to the Faculties' offices organising orientation initiatives;
- Agreements with secondary schools for further activities;
- Ongoing tutoring and dropout prevention projects.
The Student Tutoring and Orientation Service has a central office located in the Main Campus and branches located in the Faculties. The central office and faculty delegated lecturers coordinate the entrance guidance and tutoring projects, manage the relations with high schools and the referring teachers of outgoing guidance, propose support actions in the delicate transition phase from the school at the university, support for current students, provide information on the educational offer and administrative procedures for accessing the courses.
Coronavirus: new online services
Following the precautionary measures issued by the competent authorities, the Student Orientation Unit, even after May 4th, will continue to provide the service exclusively in online mode (e-mail, Meet), until new ministerial provisions are made.
In-person services (Monday, Wednesday and Friday from 8:30 am to 12 noon and Tuesday, Thursday from 2:30 pm to 4:30 pm) will be provided online via Hangouts through the Orientation Unit's email address.
Students can mail our staff at email@example.com.
Head of Unit
monday, wednesday, friday
from 08.30 to 12.00
from 14.30 to 16.30
Forensic Medicine Building
Floor III, room 22