OPPORTUNITIES AT SAPIENZA
Mobility Call for PhD Projects
A new call has been published that funds joint research projects for mobility abroad for PhD students (33rd and 34th cycles) enrolled at Sapienza:
Deadline: October 15, 2019 – 12:00 (noon) Italian time
Applications must include the following documents in PDF:
- Joint research project – Arial 10, max. 6 (six) pages;
- Signed curriculum vitae for each participating PhD student;
- Acceptance letter from Hosting Institution indicating mobility period and planned activities. The letters must also be signed by the PhD Programme Coordinator as per the PhD Programme Regulations;
- ISEE Certification for each participating PhD student;
For further information: Giuditta Carabella, International Office
The European Union considers high qualified researchers as a necessary condition to promote the progress of science and support innovation. The increasingly competitive global scenario calls for the development of an open market in Europe and the diversification of researcher competences and careers. This is fundamental to drive the circulation of both researchers and knowledge, both in Europe and worldwide.
The main programmes implemented by the European Union to promote mobility and research include Euraxess and Marie Curie (including Individual Fellowships).
For further information: Benedetta Cassani, Sapienza International Office
AXA Research Fund - POST-DOCTORAL FELLOWSHIPS
This is open to high profile young researchers who are invited to conduct research at Sapienza on the following subjects:
• Life & Health Risks;
• Data & Technological Risks;
• Climate & Environment Risks and Finance;
• Insurance and Regulation Risks.
For further information: Guidelines
International Brain Research Organization
The International Brain Research Organization provides research scholarships and mobility scholarships in neurosciences.
Second Floor - Room 214
Piazzale Aldo Moro, 5