24H Reading rooms
Sapienza has three 24-hour reading rooms that can be accessed around the clock, any day of the week, including holidays. Access is reserved to regularly enrolled Sapienza students. The reading rooms can be accessed via the student card that can be requested on the Infostud Platform.
Where are the Reading Rooms?
- Earth Sciences Library (Geology Building, CU005)
- Private Law Library (Faculty of Law, Plesso Tecce, CU018)
- Basic and Applied Sciences for Engineering Library (Sala Ghizzetti, Via Antonio Scarpa 16, RM007 Building).
Le sale di lettura ad accesso automatizzato sono aperte nei seguenti orari:
The Reading Rooms are open (automatic entrance):
- Monday-Sunday: 9 am – 8 pm* / 9 pm – 8 am
- Holidays: 9 am – 8 pm / 9 pm – 8 am
*The Private Law Library closes at 7 pm (Monday-Friday)
All services are regularly available during day time hours, but only available during the night shift (9 pm – 8 pm) if personnel is available.
How to Access Campus and the 24H Reading Rooms
After 9 pm, campus and reading room entrance is controlled via a badge system.
The following reading rooms allow access to disabled individuals (badge activated):
- Private Law Library
- Basic and Applied Sciences for Engineering Library
Available Work Stations
- Earth Sciences Library: 102 places
- Private Law Library: 40 places
- Basic and Applied Sciences for Engineering: 70 places
The reading rooms are equipped with WIFI and electrical outlets for the use of personal devices. Moreover, digital and electronic resources can be accessed from services at the Earth Sciences Library (4 places) and the Private Law Library (2 places).