Biologist - State Exam
You can enrol in the State Exam for Junior Biologist if you have a degree in:
- Current Academic System: LM-6, LM-7, LM-8, LM-9, LM-61, LM-75 (DM 270/04), 6/S, 7/S, 8/S, 9/S, 82/S, 69/S (DM 509/99).
- Previous Academic System: Environmental Sciences, Biological Sciences, Agro-Industrial Biotechnologies, Pharmaceutical Biotechnologies, Plant Agricultural Biotechnologies, Industrial Biotechnologies, Medical Biotechnologies, Veterinary Biotechnologies.
Please Note.:All candidates are admitted to the exam with reserve: the Administration will eventually exclude from the exam candidates which are not in possession of the qualifications required for the admission, and who have inappropriately declared to be in possession of a previous qualification that, as per regulations, entitles the student to the exemption of one or more exams tests. If the candidate has submitted false statements during the enrollment, which are relevant for the admission to the examination or exemption of one or more exams, without prejudice to the penal sanctions referred to in art. 76 of the D.P.R. 445/2000, will automatically expire from the right to participate in the State Exam, and in case the tests have already been completed, the same will be canceled and the fees paid by the interested party will not be refunded.
The State Exam is structured into four parts: (art. 33 DPR 328/01):
- a written text on topics related to the biophysical, biochemical, biomolecular, biomathematical and statistical field biomorphological, clinical biological, environmental, microbiological;
- a second written text on topics related to hygiene, management and professional legislation, certification and quality management field;
- an oral test consisting of the subjects of the written tests and of legislation and professional ethics;
- a practical test consisting of epidemiological and statistical evaluations, use of tools for quality management and evaluation, evaluation of experimental results and examples of finalization of outcomes.
To register for the state exam, please follow the directions provided at Registration Procedure
First session 2019
Location: Department of Biology and Biotechnologies- C. Darwin
4 July - from 10:00 am - classroom Giorgio Giorgio Tecce - subdivision of candidates see attachment
5 July - from 10:00 - reading room Department BBCD (according to general physiology plan) - subdivision of candidates see attachment
Prof. ssa Luciana Dini
Prof. Mauro Giorgi, Dott. ssa Paola Rodinò, Dott. Giuseppe Crescente, Prof. Mattia Toni
Administrative Secretary: Dott.ssa Antonia Grandioso