Office for Students with International Degrees
On Monday, Wednesday and Friday, the office will provide 80 tickets starting at 8.15 am.
On Tuesday and Thursday, the office will provide 60 tickets starting at 12.00 am.
The HELLO - foreign students Sector is responsible for:
- Evaluating foreign degrees for admissions to all graduate and post-graduate programmes for foreign and Italians students with foreign degrees;
- Providing information on the course catalogue and degree programmes;
- Implementing the database for non-EU and Chinese students;
- Relations with Italian Embassies.
The University strongly recommends you use your Sapienza e-mail account.
For all the information of educational nature (lesson schedule, teacher office hours, courses, etc.), contact the degree programme office.
Answers will be provided:
- via e-mail (include your name, surname and student number; for specific information on payments or academic standing, a copy of a valid ID is required);
- via Skype;
- at the office – documentation and queries may be presented by third parties with a letter of appointment and copies of documents (student and third party).
Piazzale Aldo Moro 5 - 00185 Roma
Palazzo dei servizi generali
Scala C - 2 floor
8.30 to 12.00
2.30 to 4.30
Office closed on
- June 1st
- August from 10th to 17th
- December 7th, 24th, 31st