Faculty of Mathematics, Phisys and Natural Sciences Student Office
Student identification procedure - Online exams
Student identification procedure will be carried out via Skype on:
- Monday, Wednesday, Friday from 8:30 to 1 pm
- Tuesday and Thursday from 8:30 am to 1 pm and from 2:30 pm to 4:30 pm
- For Maths, Physics and Chemistry: segreteria.scienzemmffnn.1
- Other areas: segreteria.scienzemmffnn.2
Please click on the following page for student identification procedures Click on the page
Covid 19 - Student Affairs Office Services (11/03/2020 Update)
Please click on the following page for more information and updates about our current services Click on the page
The Faculty of Mathematics, Phisys and Natural Sciences Student Office manages students careers from their enrollment to their degree.
You can contact your Students Office for:
- General Information
- Updates in your career (interruprions, transfers...)
- Password Recovery
Students Offices reply:
- via email (please, state your name, surname, matriculation number. For specific information it's required a copy of your ID)
- via Skype
- ar the Help Desk
Third people, if delegated, can make requests for other students at the Help Desk. (To be delegated they must present a copy of the students ID, theirs, and a signed proxy)
Please, use the institutional email
For further didactics information go to your Faculty Students Office
Go to Courses
- If you are enrolled at Sapienza, please write to us with your university account (lastname.studentnumber@
- If you need to activate your university e-mail account, go to activate university e-mail
- If you are requesting a password reset or information on payments or your university career, please include a copy or photo from an valid form of ID.
Mathematics, Physics e Chemistry Areas
Mon/Wed/Fri 8:30 am – 12:00 (noon)
Tues/Thurs 8:30 am – 4:30 pm
2020 closing days
- June 1st
- August from 10th to 17th
- December 7th, 24th, 31st
I need a degree certificate with exams in English. What should I do?
The Student Secretariat can only issue stamps in Italian.
Who needs a translated certificate valid for abroad can:
- request and collect at the counter certified with a stamp duty (16.00 euros) valid for abroad;
- provide the sworn translation to the civil court. The translation can also be requested at Cimea.
I presented my curriculum abroad. My future employer turned to a verification and certification company. What should I do to ensure that the University informs the certification company of the outcome of the verification and any confirmation of the degree I have obtained at Sapienza?
The Student Office will be able to proceed with the verification and the possible confirmation of its declarations regarding the achievement of a qualification at the Sapienza only after having deposited in the Student Office or transmitted through the institutional account the form of discharge of responsibility
I have been stolen the parchment. Can I get a duplicate?
The parchment certifying the attainment of the Degree is issued in a single copy. In case of loss or theft, it is possible to ask for a duplicate upon presentation of a stamp duty of € 16.00 to the Student Office, attaching a notarial deed with a declaration of loss or theft and the receipt of the € 75.00 bulletin issued by the Student Office.