Foto di Gabriele Maggiore

Faculty of Medicine and Dentistry - Student Affairs Office

Admission tests: COVID-19 guidelines and self-certification

In-person admission tests: COVID-19 guidelines (in English)  to be followed by all candidates taking the admission tests in person.

Each candidate must fill in and hand over a self-certification to the Committee. 
Each test has a specific self-certification


September 3, 2021 Medicine and Surgery and Dentistry and Dental Prostheses (in Italian) 
Date (in person): Friday, September 3, 2021
Candidates must report to their allocated classrooms at 10.00 a.m., wearing a face mask, which is compulsory to access the classroom. The timetable will be confirmed on  September 1, 2021, when the distribution of candidates in the classrooms will be published. The test will begin at 1:00 p.m.
The candidate identification procedure will end approximately thirty minutes before the test starts.
Check your classroom (from September 1, 2021)
September 9, 2021 IMAT
Date (in person): Thursday, September 9, 2021
Candidates must report to their allocated classrooms at 9.30 a.m., wearing a face mask, which is compulsory to access the classroom.
The test will begin at 12:00 noon.
The candidate identification procedure will end approximately thirty minutes before the test starts.



Student Affairs Office's new location 

From Tuesday May 11, 2021 our new address is:
Main Campus - Former Forensic Medicine Building, CU023 building, entrance on viale Regina Elena side - 3rd floor


Instructions for the winners in the ranking list

Click here for instructions for the winners in the ranking list, booked or assigned to Sapienza University for the academic year 2021-22

Student indentification procedure for online exams

Student indentification procedure for online exams is via Skype at segrstudenti.medicina on the following days and times:
  • Mondays, Wednesdays, Fridays from 8.30 am to 12 noon

  • Tuesday and Thursday from 2.30 p.m. to 4.30 p.m.

Go to the page for more details on the procedure.

Contact us

- If you are enrolled at Sapienza, please mail us using your @uniroma1 account ( It will be easier to help you.
- If you need to activate your university e-mail account, go to activate university e-mail
- If you need to reset your password or information on payments or your university career, please include a copy or photo from a valid ID card.


PEC (Certified Email)

Office Hours
Mon/Wed/Fri 8:30 am – 12:00 (noon)
Tues/Thurs 8:30 am – 4:30 pm


Main Campus- Former Forensic Medicine Building
CU023 building entrance on viale Regina Elena - 3rd floor

2021 closing days

  • 28 June 2021
  • 11 to 18 August 2021
  • 24 and 31 December 2021
  • 7 January 2022

Head of Unit
Natalina Marcotulli

Fabio Bucca
Anna Cucinella
Stefania Golino
Mariella Rinaldo
Roberta Scardala
Antonella Tralongo
Giovanna Tridente
Laura Vescovi

Ask us

The Faculty of Pharmacy and Biotechnologies Student Office manages students careers from their enrollment to their degree. 

You can contact your Students Office for:

  • General Information
  • Updates in your career (interruprions, transfers...)
  • Fees 
  • Certificates
  • Password Recovery

Students Offices reply:

  • via email (please, state your name, surname, matriculation number. For specific information it's required a copy of your ID)
  • via Skype
  • at the Help Desk

Third people, if delegated, can make requests for other students at the Help Desk. (To be delegated they must present a copy of the students ID, theirs, and a signed proxy)

Please, use the institutional email
Visit Page

For further didactics information go to your Faculty Students Office 
Go to Courses


Page being updated

Where can I find class schedules and general information on educational activities?

Educational information of all kinds, such as class timetables, lecturers' office hours, study plans, etc., can be obtained from the course contact persons (president, director, student affairs office) whose contact details can be found on each course's web page. You can find your course's webpage in the Course Catalogue. 

I have recently enrolled/moved; what do I have to do for vaccinations?

Here you will find all the information and forms concerning the vaccinations:

Is attendance compulsory?

Yes, it is. Students are required to attend all teaching activities for a number of hours equal to 5,500, as per European reference standards. The lecturers verify attendance. A student who has not obtained the certificate of attendance for at least 67% of the hours for each official course in a given year will be enrolled in the following academic year as a “student repeating the year” in the same year, with the obligation to attend courses for which the certificate has not been obtained.

Students may apply for exemption from attendance for serious and documented reasons (family or health problems). For health problems, the relevant documentation must be issued by an appropriate NHS facility. The request for exemption must be submitted promptly to the “Presidenza del Corso di Laurea o del Consiglio di Area didattica”. Any exemption from attendance granted must, in any case, ensure compliance with the minimum percentage of attendance required by current regulations (67%). Suppose, for serious and documented health reasons, it has not been possible to achieve the minimum attendance in an integrated course. In that case, it is possible to make up the missing attendance during the immediately following academic year.

Requirements for transfer to the following year

Only students enrolled on a full-time basis who, at the end of the September exam session or, in any case, by December 23, have passed the exams listed in their course's regulations may transfer to the following year. In the event of a discrepancy between the year of enrolment as it appears on Infostud and the actual course year calculated based on the exams taken, students must notify the Student Affairs Office by email, attaching their ID card. Examinations taken in the absence of propaedeuticity will be cancelled.

How can I request my certificates?
You only have to apply for certificates at the Student Affairs office if:
  • you graduated before 2005;
  • you need certificates to be presented abroad (marked "valid for abroad");
  • you need certificates to be presented to non-public bodies.
Please note that from 1 January 2012, it is no longer possible to hand in certificates at the offices of public administrations: certificates are replaced by self-certification (declarations in lieu). You can request certificates in person and collect them directly from the counter or by email, attaching a copy of your ID. Certificates issued by the Student Affairs Office cannot be sent or posted. Each copy must be stamped with a €16.00 tax stamp, which you can buy from any tobacconist. The Student Affairs Office can only issue certificates to users who already have a stamp. From the fourth copy onwards, the so-called secretarial fees, which can be purchased from the University Central supply and Warehouse, will also be charged.
Are studies carried out at other universities and on other degree programmes recognised?
Exams passed, and credits earned in Medicine and Surgery degree programmes at other Italian universities may be recognised partially or fully depending on the extent to which they overlap with the congruity of the teaching programme.
Studies carried out in Medicine and Surgery degree programmes at other EU universities and the credits earned there are recognised after examination by a specific Committee based on the curriculum provided by the university of origin and the congruity of the courses accredited by that university.
To recognise studies carried out in medical degree programmes in non-EU countries, a special commission will examine the curriculum and the syllabus of the exams passed in the country of origin. If the Commission is favourable, exams and credit will be recognised subject to passing the national competition.
When will I receive the award equal to the fees paid in the last year of my course for having completed an honours programme while obtaining my degree?
The Student Affairs Office will issue the decree concerning the award - equal to the fees paid in the last year of the course, except for the regional fee – as soon as the Faculty or Department Board send the list of students who have completed the honours programmes.
I have graduated: when will the graduation parchment be ready?
Generally about one month after your final dissertation has been presented. As soon as it is available, you will receive an email notification.
I have had my parchment stolen. Can I get a duplicate?
The graduation parchment is issued in a single copy. If it is reported lost or stolen, a duplicate can be requested by submitting a request with a 16 euro tax stamp to the Student Affairs Office of the Faculty of Medicine and Surgery, addressed to the Rector, enclosing an original copy of the theft report and a copy of the 75 euro payment slip issued by the Student Affairs Office (graduation fee).
I have lost my infostud username/password; what should I do?
Please email us at or contact us via Skype, attaching or showing a valid identity document.
I am enrolled in the Medicine/Dentistry course at another university and I would like to transfer to Sapienza; what should I do?
Each June, a transfer notice is published on the Student Affairs Office web page regarding the vacancies for each course year and each branch, for years following the first.
I want to change branch (e.g from Policlinico General Hospital to S. Andrea or from Polo Pontino to Policlinico General Hospital, and vice versa); what should I do?
To move to another branch for the same course, please contact the Educational Affairs Office and hand in a copy of your ID card, the certificate of exams you have taken downloaded from Infostud and the change request form available at the Educational Affairs Office. The Commission in charge will then evaluate your requests according to the available places. Once you have received a positive response, you will have to formalise the change at the Student Affairs Office by submitting the appropriate form with a 16 euro tax stamp, requesting the transfer slip for 65 euros and paying it online. 

© Sapienza Università di Roma - Piazzale Aldo Moro 5, 00185 Roma - (+39) 06 49911 - CF 80209930587 PI 02133771002