Orientation and Mentoring Committee (CORET)
The Orientation and Mentoring Committee (Rector's Decree no. 672/2021 registration no. 0017573 of March 5, 2021) is responsible for innovation, coordination and monitoring of orientation and tutoring activities. The composition of the Commission was changed by Rector's Decree no. 2485/2021 prot. n. 0074329 of Septembre 23, 2021.
- Prof. Tiziana Pascucci, Deputy Rector for Orientation and Tutoring Policies, acting as coordinator;
- Prof. Barbara Vantaggi, Delegate for Digital Tools for Education;
- Prof. Daniela Esposito, Dean's delegate- Faculty of Architecture;
- Prof. Luigi Ventura, Dean's delegate - Faculty of Economics;
- Prof. Nevena Skroza, Dean's delegate - Faculty of Pharmacy and Medicine;
- Prof. Franco Vallocchia, Dean's delegate - Faculty of Law;
- Prof. Marta Feroci, Dean's delegate - Faculty of Civil and Industrial Engineering;
- Prof. Carlo D'Ippoliti, Dean's delegate - Faculty of Information Engineering, Computer Science, and Statistics;
- Prof. Monica Cristina Storini, Dean's delegate - Faculty of Arts and Humanities;
- Prof. Manuela Di Franco, Dean's delegate - Faculty of Medicine and Dentistry;
- Prof. Claudio Barbaranelli, Dean's delegate - Faculty of Medicine and Psychology;
- Prof. Marta Della Seta, Dean's delegate - Faculty of Mathematics, Physics, and Natural Sciences;
- Prof. Alessandra Rimano, Dean's delegate - Faculty of Political Science, Sociology, and Communication Science;
- Prof. Alessandra Polettini, Director's delegate - School of Advanced Studies;
- Dr Giulietta Capacchione, Director – Academic Programmes and Education Welfare Area;
- Dr Enza Vallario, University Educational Manager;
- Silvia Avella, Head of Unit - Data Processing Unit;
- Giuseppe Pacchiarotti, Head of Unit – Student Orientation Unit, acting as secretary.
- Prof. Ersilia Barbato, Deputy Rector for Education;
- Prof. Emanuele Caglioti, Delegate for Open Data Policies.