Tasks in this Unit include:
- Implementing placement policies to promote Sapienza graduates' integration into the world of work;
- Creating a network of relations and opportunities with enterprises, associations, agencies, graduates and the university;
- Drafting agreements with public and private agencies for placement-related activities;
- Drafting agreements for Advanced Education and Research Apprenticeships and subsequent coordination and monitoring of activities;
- Managing the "Work Section" on the Jobsoul Platform;
- Organising and participating in orientation events for jobs and recruiting;
- Providing support to graduates (CV, presentation letter, interview training);
- Managing relations with alumni and alumnae, especially for the graduate database for MIUR employment surveys.
Please click on the Italian version of this page for more details and information.
Head of Unit
Assunta Musto D’Amore
Maria Di Mario
Law Building (CU002)
Ground Floor - Back Side Entrance