Tasks in this Unit include:
- Implementing placement policies to promote Sapienza graduates' integration into the world of work;
- Creating a network of relations and opportunities with enterprises, associations, agencies, graduates and the university;
- Drafting agreements with public and private agencies for placement-related activities;
- Drafting agreements for Advanced Education and Research Apprenticeships and subsequent coordination and monitoring of activities;
- Managing the "Work Section" on the Jobsoul Platform;
- Organising and participating in orientation events for jobs and recruiting;
- Providing support to graduates (CV, presentation letter, interview training);
- Managing relations with alumni and alumnae, especially for the graduate database for MIUR employment surveys.
Please click on the Italian version of this page for more details and information.