Ricerc@Sapienza is Sapienza’s research portal.
Users can browse through the main Sapienza research's multidisciplinary and interdisciplinary contents: people, papers, research infrastructures, research calls, laboratories, research groups, patents, European projects and spin-offs/start-ups. Portal available in Italian only.
Ricerc@Sapienza aims to enhance researchers and departments' interdisciplinary work, technology transfer, patenting and support for entrepreneurship while promoting the social and economic impact of Sapienza research activities on territory and community.
- People (in Italian)
- Papers (Italian and English)
- Research Infrastructures (in Italian)
- Sapienza research projects (in Italian)
- Laboratories (in Italian)
- Research groups (in italian)
- European projects (in Italian and English)
- Patents (in Italian)
- Spin-offs/start-ups (in English)
Click on the Italian version of this page for more details and information.