Agreements with Specialisation Schools
Sapienza University has agreements with a range of other facilities that benefit from the educational potential of its specialisation schools.
Psychology Specialisation Schools
Psychology Specialisation Schools may make agreements with external facilities to hold educational activities by using the agreement template approved by the Sapienza Academic Senate on 25/02/2014 and by the Board of Directors on 18/03/2014. All agreements are managed by the Faculty of Medicine and Psychology.
download the agreement template (In italian)
Legal Professions Specialisation Schools
Legal Professions Specialisation Schools agreements are managed directly by the Faculty of Law.
Health Area Specialisation Schools (reserved for non-medical students)
Health Area Specialisation Schools reserved for non-medical students (Hospital Pharmacy, Medical Physics, etc.) may make agreements with external facilities with the agreement template.
Agreements are approved as follows:
- The school council must evaluate facilities proposed for agreements in terms of the didactic requirements of the school;
- The school will transmit the following to the Faculty Dean:
- Decision by the school council;
- Agreement draft (unsigned);
- Contacts for external facility (contact person, e-mails, telephone number)
- The Faculty Council must approve the agreement and transmit the documents to the Projects, Agreements and Checks Office that will request a digitally signed agreement from the external facility;
- The digital agreement, also signed by the Rector, will be filed and transmitted to the external agency via certified e-mail (PEC).
Health Area Specialisation Schools (reserved for medical students)
Health Area Specialisation Schools reserved for medical students may make agreements with external facilities to increase the school’s educational network by following the instructions in the Manual for Agreements (in Italian) which describes the possible types of agreements. These include:
- Agreements with related facilities (facilities that exclusively support the school in its specialty area and satisfy all the minimum requisites listed in Annex 1 to Bill N. 402/2017)
Template for related facilities in the Regione Lazio (in Italian)
- Agreements with complementary assistance facilities (facilities that support the specialisation school, usually in a different specialty area)
- Agreements with complementary service facilities (health facilities providing support to the specialisations school with lab activities or other non-assistance-related activities)
- Agreements with non-Health facilities (support facilities not operating directly in the health sector and providing support to specialisation schools)
Health Area Specialisation Schools (both medical and non-medical graduates)
Extra-curricular Education (for resident physicians)
As established by Annex 1 to Bill N. 402/2017 and described in the Manual for Agreements, medical specialisation students may study for a maximum period of 18 months (throughout their specialisation period) in Extra-curricular facilities. In this case, a bilateral agreement is drawn up, rather than a full agreement, regulating the activities to be accomplished by the specialisation student.
Agreement Template (English Version)
Academic Programmes and Right to Education Area
Projects, Agreements and Checks Unit
Head of Unit
Mon/Wed/Fri 8:30 - 12:00 (noon)
Tues/Thurs 2:30 - 4:30 pm
General Services Building
Stairway C - 2nd Floor
Piazzale Aldo Moro 5
00185 - Rome , RM , Italy