Faculty of Civil and Industrial Engineering Student Office
The Faculty of Faculty of Civil and Industrial Engineering Student Office manages students careers from their enrollment to their degree.
You can contact your Students Office for:
- General Information
- Updates in your career (interruprions, transfers...)
- Password Recovery
Students Offices reply:
- via email (please, state your name, surname, matriculation number. For specific information it's required a copy of your ID)
- via Skype
- ar the Help Desk
Third people, if delegated, can make requests for other students at the Help Desk. (To be delegated they must present a copy of the students ID, theirs, and a signed proxy)
Please, use the institutional email
For further didactics information go to your Faculty Students Office
Go to Courses
- If you are enrolled at Sapienza, please write to us with your university account (lastname.studentnumber@
- If you need to activate your university e-mail account, go to activate university e-mail
- If you are requesting a password reset or information on payments or your university career, please include a copy or photo from an valid form of ID.
Mon/Wed/Fri 8:30 am – 12:00 (noon)
Tues/Thurs 8:30 am – 4:30 pm
Office closed on
April 26, 2019
August 12, 13, 14, 16, 2019
December 24, 27, 31, 2019
January 2, 2020
Nicola Michele Crisci
Luisa Giovanna Valentini
Credits for renrolment in subsequent years
By January 31 of each year it is necessary to acquire the credits necessary for enrollment to the following year according to the teaching restrictions foreseen by each study course.
Starting from the month of February, the secretary carries out checks on all the registered students' careers and updates the enrollment years where necessary.