Pharmacist - State Exam
COVID-19 EMERGENCY: ONLINE OFFICE HOURS
The State Exams Administrative Office (Segreteria Esami di Stato) will work exclusively online until further notice. Office hours and services will be provided via email firstname.lastname@example.org.
For necessities that cannot be delayed, the required certificates, digitally signed, will be mailed to the applicant's email address recorded on INFOSTUD. The applicant, to cover tax duties, must purchase a 16 euro tax stamp (marca da bollo), place it on the certificate and “annul” it by signing it. For ordinary cases, the certificates, with analogue signature, will be available for withdrawal after April 3, 2020.
You can enrol in the State Exam for Pharmacist if you have a degree in:
- Masters Degree in Phamacy (five years duration of the course)
- EU Pharmacy Degree - class 14/S
- Masters Degree in Chemistry and Pharmaceutical Technologies EU - class 14/S, LM-13 (DM 270/04)
- Masters Degree in Pharmaceutical Chemistry and Technology V. Or have done 6 months of post-graduate internship. The certificate of completed training (in original or certified copy) must be delivered to the State Examinations Office.
The State Exam is structured into diffferent parts:
a) a written test on the subject concerning the application to the subjects of a professional nature, in particular to the Pharmaceutical Chemistry and the Pharmaceutical Technique.
b) practical tests with written reports consisting of:
1) recognition and purity tests of two drugs;
2) dosing of a known drug;
3) shipment of a recipe;
c) oral discussion tending to ascertain the candidate's cultural and professional preparation.
If you have never been enrolled at Sapienza University of Rome you must register on the Infostud portal, you will receive a matriculation number and password to access the system and register for the exam.
If you have graduated or enrolled in a study course at this university (including admission tests, masters, specialization, doctorate), you are already registered and therefore have a matriculation number and password. If you have lost your credentials, send a request with a copy of your valid ID to our email and we'll regenerate them.
For any information on how to register, you can contact CIAO
a) access the Infostud system with matriculation number and password
b) verify in your PROFILE that they are updated PERSONAL DATA - PHONE NUMBERS - UNIVERSITY TITLES
c) return to home
d) enter in STATE EXAMS
e) Submit Application and follow the steps listed:
1 PERSONAL DATA - the fields are already filled out
2 SESSIONS SEARCH - enter the profession for which you want to take the qualifying exam
3 DECLARATIONS OF TITLES - put the flag on the valid qualification to take the exam in the chosen profession. In particular: If the qualification is not present, proceed with entering the required data and click on "insert". If you do not find your qualification among the options provided, send an e-mail to the State Examination Office (link sends e-mail) which will have the missing title inserted in the Infostud system. You will be able, after a few days, to complete the procedure. If you are a graduating student and the educational qualification is present, put the flag on graduating student; if the degree is not present, enter it.
4 INTERNSHIP DECLARATION - enter the data relating to the internship (for the professions that require it)
5 DECLARATION OF ENABLEMENTS - enter, if you have one, a previous authorization from those valid for exemption from one or more tests or put the flag on "I do not declare the qualification"
6 SUMMARY AND PRINTING QUESTION RECEIVED - forwards the application and prints the receipt
We advise you to use a computer and not a mobile device (smartphone, tablet etc.) in order to properly sign up.
Registration via web and payment of fees for the first 2019 session must be made: from April 27, 2020 to May 22, 2020 based on your tax situation
The registration must be completed by sending the documentation and the original proof of payment to the State Examination Office, using one of the following methods:
- delivery to the Secretariat desk during public reception hours;
- shipping by registered letter with return receipt, by the deadline (the postmark will be the proof), to the following address: Sapienza University of Rome - State Exam Sector - Piazzale Aldo Moro, 5 - 00185 Rome, indicating on the envelope "State exam registration";
- transmission by e-mail via certified e-mail (PEC) of the candidate's personal (sending of institutional mailings directly accredited to public or private companies, public bodies, relatives or third parties, etc.) to the following certified e-mail address: email@example.com. The sending of the documentation by PEC must take place exclusively in PDF digital format (the original of the attestation of the payments is retained by the candidate who will exhibit it only in case of request).
• online registration only without the submission of payments requested by the scheduled dates does not constitute examination registration; therefore it will be the Office's responsibility to proceed with the removal of the non-completed entries;
• payment of the fees only without entering the online application does not constitute examination registration;
NB: All candidates are admitted to the examination with reserve: the Administration will subsequently exclude the candidates who, following verification, are not in possession of the qualifications required for admission or who have improperly declared to be in possession of a previous qualification which, according to the law, gives the right to the exemption of one or more exams. In the event that the candidate, during the course of registration, has entered false and misleading declarations, relevant for the purposes of admission to the examination or exemption of one or more exams, without prejudice to the penal sanctions referred to in the art. 76 of the D.P.R. 445/2000, will automatically expire automatically from the right to participate in the State Examination, and in the event that the tests have already been completed, the same will be canceled and the fees paid by the interested party will not be reimbursed.
First session 2020
Location: Department of Chemistry and Pharmaceutical Technology
First test November June 16, 2020
to be defined
to be defined
Administrative Secretariat: Miss. Margherita Mazzola
Disabled candidates and additional time
Disabled candidates who during the tests (in accordance with law 104/92) need the help of a tutor, of particular aids or additional time, must present:
• written request to the State Examination Office within the deadline set for exam registration;
• appropriate documentation certifying the state of incapacity to the Office students with physical and learning disabilities.
Title obtained abroad
In order to enroll in the State Exam, educational qualifications obtained abroad are not automatic and must be recognized in Italy at any university.
For more information, contact the Office for students with international degree