Our Career Service offers students and graduates a professional job orientation service to support the development of their employability in the delicate transition phase from university to work. In particular, the Career Service is committed to fostering awareness and the ability to undertake effective job search activities, identifying and enhancing personal resources according to the educational background and professional aspirations.
Book a one-to-one meeting with a Career Service expert for:
The vocational guidance service analyses professional objectives and career paths most in line with one's aspirations and explores job profiles related to one's degree programme to identify an effective action plan. During the meeting, students and graduates will get helpful information on the most effective tools and channels for an active job search.
The skill assessment service identifies one's strengths through reviewing training experiences, skills, knowledge, potential, and attitudes.
The following aspects will be analysed:
- analysis of one's current situation, which motivates one to seek the service;
- mapping of one's path in terms of training, work, personal interests;
- acquisition of a greater awareness of one's own skills, knowledge, potential, and values
- identification of the individual's professional development based on one's own aspirations, strengths and areas for improvement
- definition of a professional project and the corresponding strategy to pursue it.
The CV Check service reviews and supports the drafting of CVs and motivational letters also for specific job applications. The service provides for a customised analysis of the CV and motivational letter, starting from the choice of the available templates up to the organisation of professional/training experiences and the enhancement of one's soft skills.
The CV Check service in English reviews and supports the drafting of CVs and motivational letters in English. The service will analyse language, style and content, and the interview can be carried out in English.
Book your appointment on JobTeaser platform and book a meeting on section "Appuntamenti": uniroma1.jobteaser.com