"Coordination of Horizon Europe collaborative projects" call for proposals
The call for proposals "Coordination of Horizon Europe collaborative projects" is part of the initiatives promoted by Sapienza to boost participation in Horizon Europe - the main EU programme for research and innovation for the 2021-27 period; It is aimed at financing activities for preparation and submission of collaborative project proposals coordinated by Sapienza within the "Horizon Europe" Programme.
The call is open to professors who intend to submit, within 18 months from the date of approval of the funding, a collaborative project proposal coordinated by Sapienza in response to any call issued within Horizon Europe, except for calls related to European Research Council funding schemes and Marie Skłodowska-Curie actions.
The grant requested may amount to a maximum of € 10,000.00, intended to support eligible costs related to the implementation of activities aimed at the presentation of a coordinated, collaborative project proposal, such as:
- consultancy services and/or professional services provided by bodies or legal entities experienced in community planning;
- organisation at Sapienza or participation in one or more working meetings between subjects potentially interested in joining the Consortium that will present the Collaborative Project Proposal;
- participation in training activities on the subject of Horizon Europe or community planning by specialised external bodies.
The proposing professors may submit their applications via the following Google form (in Italian):
The form is divided into:
- a first section where the applicant will provide administrative information and upload the grant application signed by the applicant;
- a second section in which 4 files should be uploaded, relating to 1) CV of the applicant; 2) description of the partnership; 3) description of the main elements of the Horizon Europe proposal; 4) description of the plan of activities to support the submission of the Horizon Europe proposal.
Please use the templates attached to the call and available in the downloads section (in Italian).
You can submit a proposal by 2 pm on July 10, 2021.
PLEASE NOTE: At the moment, the European Commission, contrary to what was initially expected, has not yet published the "Work Programmes"; this is expected to happen around June 22. Please contact the Grant Office (firstname.lastname@example.org) to read the "Work Programmes" draft and identify the call for which you intend to submit a project proposal coordinated by Sapienza.
Rectorate Building - (CU001)
Mezzanine Floor - Room 9
Piazzale Aldo Moro, 5
00185 - Rome , RM , Italia