Innovation and Technology Transfer
Sapienza promotes innovation and technology transfer, linking the world of research and society and connecting the supply of technology with market demand and community needs
The Research and Technology Transfer Area supports innovation and technology transfer for the third mission through interaction with Sapienza's structures and research groups and identifying and monitoring research results and technological expertise.
In particular, through:
- supporting the generation of enterprises based on technologies and skills developed at our University;
- helping to define development strategies;
- managing interactions with the University's technological know-how through Start-Ups;
- protection and enhancement of the intellectual property, with particular reference to Sapienza's patent portfolio;
- the collaboration of our University and its academic staff with other Universities and/or private bodies through Consortia, Clusters and Inter-University Centres for research and third mission.
Rectorate Building, ground floor - mezzanine