Faculty of Humanities Student Office
Student Offices manages students careers from their enrollment to their degree.
You can contact your Students Office for:
- General Information
- Updates in your career (interruprions, transfers...)
- Password Recovery
Students Offices reply:
- via email (please, state your name, surname, matriculation number. For specific information it's required a copy of your ID)
- via Skype
- at the Help Desk
Third people, if delegated, can make requests for other students at the Help Desk. (To be delegated they must present a copy of the students ID, theirs, and a signed proxy)
Please, use the institutional email
Graduation Calendar, deadlines and procedures are in the Graduands Reminder. Please read it before submitting your Degree Application
- If you are enrolled at Sapienza, please write to us with your university account (lastname.studentnumber@
- If you need to activate your university e-mail account, go to activate university e-mail
- If you are requesting a password reset or information on payments or your university career, please include a copy or photo from an valid form of ID.
Mon/Wed/Fri 8:30 am – 12:00 (noon)
Tues/Thurs 8:30 am – 4:30 pm
Office closed on
April 26, 2019
August 12, 13, 14, 16, 2019
December 24, 27, 31, 2019
January 2, 2020
For the ISEE (24 CFU for teaching) please contact the Administrative Office
How can I have a certificate valid for abroad?
To have a translated certificate, valid for abroad, the student must:
- request a stamp duty for abroad from the students office (signed by an official of Sapienza with a registered signature in the prefecture);
- arrange for itself to request foreign legalization in the prefecture;
- provide the sworn translation to the civil court.
How can I get a refund of fees for having done the excellence path?
After obtaining the degree, the Faculty will have to send the resolution concerning the student's excellence path to the Administrative Office;
the latter will only have to make sure that the IBAN of an account in his name has been entered on Infostud (personal data - current account).
How can I get my high school diploma back?
It is possible to pick up the high school diploma at the desks of the administrative offices by showing a valid identification document.
Alternatively, the withdrawal can be delegated to another person who must present a proxy completed and signed, together with copies of the identity documents of the delegating and delegate. Delegation form
(Students enroled after the ay 1999-2000 didn't leave their hight school degree)