Faculty of Humanities Student Office
In-person services are currently suspended. Please get in touch with us via email or Skype (see Contact us).
For emergencies, you can book your appointment at firstname.lastname@example.org, clearly explaining the reasons for your request.
To collect your degree parchment, please click on CALENDAR, create a new account using your institutional email address and book your appointment.
COVID-19 - Student Affairs Office Online Services
Please click on this page for more information and updates about our current services Click on the page
Student identification procedure - Online Exams
You can ask for student identification procedure via Skype (only one week before the exam) at segreterialettereefilosofia, on:
- Monday, Wednesday, Friday: from 8:30 am to 12:30
- Tuesday and Thursday: from 10:00 am to 12:00 noon and from 2:30 pm to 4:30 pm
Please click on the following page for student identification procedures Click on the page
Student Offices manages students careers from their enrollment to their degree.
You can contact your Students Office for:
- General Information
- Updates in your career (interruprions, transfers...)
- Password Recovery
Students Offices reply:
- via email (please, state your name, surname, matriculation number. For specific information it's required a copy of your ID)
- via Skype
- at the Help Desk
Third people, if delegated, can make requests for other students at the Help Desk. (To be delegated they must present a copy of the students ID, theirs, and a signed proxy)
Please, use the institutional email
Graduation Calendar, deadlines and procedures are in the Graduands Reminder. Please read it before submitting your Degree Application
- If you are enrolled at Sapienza, please write to us with your university account (lastname.studentnumber@
- If you need to activate your university e-mail account, go to activate university e-mail
- If you are requesting a password reset or information on payments or your university career, please include a copy or photo from an valid form of ID.
Mon/Wed/Fri 8:30 am – 12:00 (noon)
Tues/Thurs 8:30 am – 4:30 pm
2020 closing days
- June 1st
- August from 10th to 17th
- December 7th, 24th, 31st
For the ISEE (24 CFU for teaching) please contact the Administrative Office
How can I have a certificate valid for abroad?
To have a translated certificate, valid for abroad, the student must:
- request a stamp duty for abroad from the students office (signed by an official of Sapienza with a registered signature in the prefecture);
- arrange for itself to request foreign legalization in the prefecture;
- provide the sworn translation to the civil court.
How can I get a refund of fees for having done the excellence path?
After obtaining the degree, the Faculty will have to send the resolution concerning the student's excellence path to the Administrative Office;
the latter will only have to make sure that the IBAN of an account in his name has been entered on Infostud (personal data - current account).
How can I get my high school diploma back?
It is possible to pick up the high school diploma at the desks of the administrative offices by showing a valid identification document.
Alternatively, the withdrawal can be delegated to another person who must present a proxy completed and signed, together with copies of the identity documents of the delegating and delegate. Delegation form
(Students enroled after the ay 1999-2000 didn't leave their hight school degree)