COVID-19 HEALTH EMERGENCY: ONLINE SERVICES
The State Exams Administrative Office (Segreteria Esami di Stato) is currently working remotely. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. for specific requests and information. The required certificates, digitally signed, will be mailed to the applicant's email address. The applicant, to cover tax duties, must purchase a 16 euro tax stamp (marca da bollo), place it on the certificate and “annul” it by signing it. For certificates for foreign countries, the applicant can ask for an appointment to collect the signed original certificate directly at the office.
- certificate valid for Italy with/without mark
- certificate valid for abroad with/without mark
(There are no tax stamps for sale on campus, so it is advisable to purchase them before going to the office).
2. If you have never collected the substitute qualifying certificate or the qualifying certificate, you must first make the payments as indicated on the following pages:
- Substitute Qualifying Certificate (for those qualified between 2017 to date)
- Qualifying Cetificate (for those who qualified by 2016)
Power of Attorney
The applicant can delegate a third party to collect the certificate. They must present a proxy on plain paper together with a copy of a valid ID card of both the delegate and the applicant.