The State Exams Office's services are also provided online. Please email us at email@example.com. for requests and information. The required certificates, digitally signed, will be mailed to the applicant's email address. The applicant, to cover tax duties, must purchase a 16 euro tax stamp (marca da bollo), place it on the certificate and “annul” it by signing it. For certificates for foreign countries, the applicant can ask for an appointment to collect the signed original certificate directly at the office.
If you already have a Substitute Qualification Diploma or Qualification Diploma you can request one of the following Qualification Diplomas by presenting a 16 euro stamp for each certificate requested and a valid ID:
- certificate valid for Italy with/without mark
- certificate valid for abroad with/without mark
(There are no tax stamps for sale on campus, so it is advisable to purchase them before going to the office).
2. If you have never collected the substitute qualification diploma or the qualification diploma, you must first make the payments as indicated on the following pages:
- Substitute Qualification Diplomas (for those qualified between 2019 to date)
- Qualification Diploma (for those who qualified by 2018)
Power of Attorney
The applicant can delegate a third party to collect the certificate. They must present a proxy on plain paper together with a copy of a valid ID card of both the delegate and the applicant.